General Information about cookies
1. A cookie is a small file typically consisting of a string of letters and numbers that is sent by our web server to your web browser (e.g. Chrome or Edge), and is then stored by the browser. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, it sends this small file back to the server so that the server can distinguish and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and improve the experience for returning users.
2. Cookies can be either ‘session cookies ‘or ‘persistent cookies’. A session cookie will expire, be deleted, at the end of the user session, when you close your web browser. A persistent cookie will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until a set expiry date (unless you go in and manually delete it before the expiry date).
1. To recognise your device when you visit our website;
2.To log on and register on our website:
3.To improve our website’s usability;
4.To analyse the use of our website;
5.To improve the security of our websites; and
6.For the general administration of our websites.
Cookies on our website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website. Session cookies are those that delete themselves when you leave the site. Persistent cookies are those that have an expiry date after you first visit our website. Most cookies we use are persistent cookies to give you a better experience and service, as well as making it more secure. For your information these are the cookies active on our website:
_ga: Used to distinguish users. Persistent cookie (2 years).
& _gid): Used to distinguish users. Persistent cookie (24hrs).
These are request that are made from a user to an external service. Despite the fact that these requests don’t set any cookies, they can still transfer privacy information to third parties.
We have the following Third-party Requests enabled on our website
Google Analytics (https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js)
4. Analytics are persistent cookies that allow us to recognise, count the number of visitors, and provide anonymous data about how our visitors use our websites.
5. Using analytics cookies helps us improve the way our websites work and navigate, ensuring that users are able to find what they are looking for without difficulty. No personally identifiable data is collected about you.
6. We use Google Analytical Cookies ending with: _ga, _gid, _gat
7. For further information please click here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Managing and Blocking cookies
8. You can block some or all cookies by activating the setting on your browser. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites. This may impair your ability to fully utilise our websites.
9. More information about cookies can be found on the website http://www.aboutcookies.org. This also gives details on how to delete cookies from your device. For information on how to do this on your smart mobile phone or tablet browser, please consult your device’s manual, or manufacturer.
10. More information can be found here: http://docs.businesscatalyst.com/reference/misc/bc-cookies.html.
11. By clicking “ACCEPT” on the cookie banner, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device, unless you actively block them. If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be, in fact you might not be able to access any or all of the website. Once your consent has been provided, this message will not appear again when you revisit. If you, or another user of your computer, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you can do so by altering your browser settings.
12. If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy describes the personal data we collect about you as a visitor/user and how this information is used. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact to email@example.com.
ADAC Communications is a boutique independent consultancy providing highly personalized and individual public affairs services focused on supporting clients in the agricultural and food chain.
General Data Protection Regulation
We respect the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 14 April 2016. ADAC Communications is the data controller of this website.
Collection of Personal data
You are not required to provide any personal data (‘Personal data’) on any areas of the Site. However, you may choose to voluntarily provide us with Personal data about yourself, for example your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and/or other information, for various purposes.
Personal data submitted by you will be used to allow us, our employees, agents, consultants and sub-contractors to process your request for the purpose for which you give your consent, for example, to send you newsletters, respond to your inquiries, provide surveys, or send you other news, information, or publications. ADAC Communications does not collect or store data of a sensitive nature.
Collection of Aggregate Information
We may also collect aggregate information and statistics (“Aggregate Information”) for the purpose of monitoring the Site usage in order to help us develop the Site and our services. These statistics are non-personally identifiable / anonymous information about you and will therefore not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
When you use this Site, ADAC Communications may consequently collect certain information about your computer. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, referring or exit webpages, and location information. We do not match such information with any other information.
Data collection and use
ADAC Communications collects your Personal data in order to:
- Record, support and facilitate your participation in relevant events
- Contact and communicate with you (Ex. Send responses to inquiries, regular newsletters, surveys to improve our materials, etc.)
- Verify compliance with legal requirements of applicable laws, rules and regulations.
The collection of Personal data by ADAC Communications will be limited to what is necessary for the purposes of collection. If the Personal data is collected and processed for other purposes, your consent will be obtained before or at the time it is collected.
ADAC Communications will collect, process or disclose your Personal data only with your consent, except where required or permitted by law.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADAC Communications keeps your Personal data only as long as needed for the purposes for which it is originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented and for legitimate purposes (such as legal compliance).
ADAC Communications does not sell, trade or transfer otherwise your personal data to any third parties other than to our agents, consultants and sub-contractors who assist us in running this Site and related services, and who are subject to security and confidentiality obligations. We only work with third parties that strictly comply with local data protection laws and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
ADAC Communications will observe applicable law and take reasonable steps to ensure that any person or entity receiving or accessing your Personal data for the purposes described here above are obligated to protect and keep secure the Personal data.
We will keep your information confidential and secure and use it in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, access and disclosure of information, and all applicable laws. ADAC Communications has implemented physical, technical and administrative safeguards reasonably designed to protect your Personal data.
ADAC Communications will keep your Personal data as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
You have the right to:
- Access the information we hold about you
- Have any inaccurate information corrected
- Have any part or all of your data deleted
- Object to/restrict the processing of your information.
- Request an export of your data
- Ask any questions about our data processing policies.
To do so, please send your request to email@example.com
Links to Other Sites
Social Media Links
© 2020 AdAC Communications.
Comments are closed.